Are you tired of worrying about your account information being available in your mailbox? Are you tired of all that paper cluttering your desk? Fidelity Bank's eStatements service helps keep your information secure and helps you keep your desk clean. You no longer have to worry about how to store your account information or securely dispose of old information.
What are the benefits of enrolling in eStatements?
- More timely access to your statements.
No need to wait for postal delivery.
- Enhanced security of your personal information.
No chance for identity theft due to your account information being available in your mailbox.
- Less paper clutter.
Save the electronic statement files and clear a drawer in your cabinet.
- Better for the environment.
Not printing your statements means less paper use and more trees saved.
How to enroll in eStatements:
- Sign into Online Banking using your Access ID and Password.
- Once you are logged in, select an account for which you would like to enroll in eStatements. Once account page loads, click on Statements.
- Click Electronic Statement Delivery status on the right side.
- Read and accept the Electronic Statement Disclosure.
- Verify your email address and click Submit for This Account or Submit for All Accounts to enroll in eStatements for all your accounts.
What happens after you've enrolled in eStatements?
Once you have enrolled your account(s), you will no longer be mailed a paper copy of your statement. Instead, you will receive a notification email from CustomerSupport@lionbank.com each time your statement is available with instructions to log in to Online Banking to view it.