Become a Preferred Referral Partner
Relationships matter. Strengthen your client relationships by partnering with the Fidelity Bank SBA team to provide your small business clients the resources they need to be successful.
As a Fidelity Bank Preferred Referral Partner, you will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive referral fees of 1%1
- Referral fees guaranteed in writing and paid on all SBA and USDA loan programs2 (SBA 7(a), Small Loan Program, SBA 504 and USDA B&I)
- Loans close in less time since we are an SBA Preferred Lender and can approve under our authority
- Single SBA professional as your bank point of contact
- Transparent loan process
Unsure of what makes a great referral to our Small Business Administration (SBA) Lending1
team? Here are some tips to help.
An ideal client
- Small business owner
- Strong personal credit and business revenue
- Current and good standing on all government loans (includes federal student loans or government backed mortgage)
- For profit
- Not on the ineligible list
SBA Loans are Available for
- Working capital
- Debt refinance
- Business acquisitions
- Machinery and equipment
- Commercial real estate
All banks offer lending but few offer the SBA expertise of our team at Fidelity Bank. We have funded over 640 dreams of a new business, expansion, remodel and more. Our SBA Business Development Officers have nearly 300 years experience assisting clients just like yours.
Give us a try. You will wonder why you hadn't sooner.