As experts in the auto lending industry, we offer the tools and expertise, opening the door to more sales and adding to your bottom line.
- Fidelity Bank offers a competitive rate structure with tiered flats and competitive reserves giving you flexibility.
- Competitive extended terms with financing available for up to 8 model years.
- Up to 87 months on new, one, and two year old models
- Up to 78 months on three, four, and five year old models
- Up to 63 months on six, seven, and eight year old models
- Flexible loan to value and back end product limits.
- Up to 125% Loan to Value and up to 15% on back end products.
- Rate specials. Contact a Marketing Representative today for current rates.
- Quick flexible credit decisions.
- Approvals are valid for 30 days from the decision.
- Fidelity Bank processes applications through both DealerTrack and RouteOne electronic application processing systems, giving you more flexibility.
- An assigned loan officer to your dealership allows you to build a relationship with Fidelity Bank.
- Monthly Dealer Reserve statements can be viewed on the Dealertrack and Route One websites.
The U.S. Department of Justice and the CFPB have identified discretionary dealer markup practices as a major factor in auto finance pricing discrimination. The government believes that when finance sources permit dealers to exercise discretion in setting markups, this practice often results in minorities paying higher markup rates than similar non-minorities. Both dealers and their financing sources have fair lending risks from dealer participation practices. Dealer Track, Route One and NADA offer resources to help dealers manage their fair lending risks that may prove beneficial to your Fair Lending program. (Please seek advice of your dealership counsel)
Fidelity Bank is an Equal Opportunity Lender, committed to originating auto loans in adherence with all applicable laws and regulations, including Fair Lending.