Fidelity Bank has partnered with Elavon to deliver the industry’s leading merchant processing solutions. By combining our banking expertise with Elavon’s premier payment processing network, you can enjoy a one-stop solution for all of your banking and payment processing needs.
Choosing the right payments partner can be critical to your bottom line, and Elavon clearly delivers the most powerful platform in the industry. If you have a payment processing need, Fidelity Bank and Elavon have the solution.
Rely on one source for payment processing
- 100% network uptime from Elavon’s fully redundant systems
- High speed transaction processing
- Built in fraud monitoring and control features
Choose an industry leader
- Elavon processes over 2 billion transactions annually for more than 1 million merchant locations worldwide
- Elavon is the fourth largest payment processor in the United States
Enjoy superior customer service & online support
- Customer service is available 24/7 from trained professionals in Elavon’s call center
- Log onto MerchantConnect.com to request new products, access monthly statements, view the status of your account and more.
Payment solutions are available for
- Mail order/E-commerce
Solutions to grow your business:
Register for online account access
Access monthly statements
- PC and Terminal Based POS Solutions
- Wireless Payment Processing
- Debit, EBT
- Fleet Cards
- Purchasing/Corporate Cards
- Electronic Check Service
- Electronic Gift Cards
- Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Multi-Currency Processing
- Reporting Solutions
* Offer valid April 1, 2018 - October 31, 2018. Offer subject to change without notice. Some restrictions and limitations may apply. Merchant processing cost comparison is based upon the calculation of overall costs for comparable services and processing charges as determined by the three (3) most recent processing statements, excludes any one-time fees. Limit one offer per merchant, regardless of the number of business locations. Elavon will award $200 within 60 days from receipt of the first merchant statement. Other fees may apply. The following business types are excluded: existing Bank and Elavon merchants, proprietary mobile programs (e.g., Square), and merchants processing less than $35,000 in annual net sales volume, priced below established Payment Networks Interchange costs, franchise locations under a corporate pricing program, association members, warehouse pricing, petroleum merchants, and merchants processing through a third party network. Subject to business and credit approval from Elavon.