Let us develop a solution that fits the unique needs of your business.
Fidelity Bank’s Cash Management Services help you control your money through four key functions enabling you to increase your profits while decreasing your workload, saving valuable time and money.
Speed up your collections
- ACH Debit Origination ACH origination provides a safe, convenient way to make collection items. ACH origination services can be used for Direct Debits for collection purposes, like automatic customer payments.
- Desktop Remote Deposit Capture With Fidelity Bank’s Remote Deposit Service, you can deposit checks right from your computer anytime, day or night.
- Mobile Remote Deposit Our Mobile Remote Deposit provides businesses an inexpensive, fast, and easy-to-use deposit solution.
- Lockbox Eliminate the task of receiving checks and manually posting payments for your customers. Let our automated Lockbox solution collect the checks, post them to your account and seamlessly transmit the data to your accounting software.
- Cash Vault Services:
- Smart Safe This electronic safe is perfect for businesses that handle large amounts of cash. It counts, validates and stores your cash right in your office. It even gives you immediate credit in your account, increasing your earnings credit.
- Cash Vault Deposit Eliminate trips to the bank by contracting with a local armored courier to pick-up your deposits and deliver them to our Cash Vault for processing.
- Currency Orders Keep your business running smoothly with currency delivery services. Order coin and currency 24/7 to be delivered on a set schedule.
Slow down funds going out
- ACH Credit Origination ACH origination provides a safe, convenient way to make electronic payments. ACH origination services can be used for direct deposit of payroll, vendor payments, and cash concentration.
- Wire Payments A wire transfer is an efficient way to make an electronic same-day payment. Wire transfers are available as a module of our Online Banking service allowing you to easily send money domestically or internationally.
- Card Solutions Provide the purchasing power of a credit card with the added benefits of flexible purchasing controls and detailed reporting. You also control the credit limit assigned to each card and choose the reporting method that fits your needs.
Simplify account operations and maximize earnings
- Account Reconciliation Reconciling your bank accounts is a time-consuming task. Our Account Reconciliation Services can automate your reconciliation and reporting process to save you time and increase productivity.
- Analysis Checking Designed exclusively for businesses that want to streamline reconciliation of bank statements, improve fraud control, and would like to accrue earnings credit on balances that can be used to offset account fees.
- Automated Sweeps By linking an Analyzed Business Checking account to a Repo Sweep, all activity (deposits, checks and other transactions) flows through the account. The last transaction of the day automatically transfers the excess collected balances in the checking account to either a line of credit to reduce your interest paid, or an overnight investment account to maximize earnings.
- CD-ROM CD-ROMs should be an important part of your disaster recovery plan, as this information can be stored off-site in a secure location and accessed when needed.
- EDI Fidelity Bank’s EDI service provides your company the ability to receive remittance information on receivable items. This information makes it much easier to apply payments and avoid discrepancies.
Prevent fraud and identity theft
- ACH Blocks/Filters Automatically block or filter out ACH transactions and accept only authorized debits/credits based on criteria selected by you in advance.
- ACH Positive Pay Verify ACH transactions before they post to your account, reducing the risk of a fraudulent transaction.
- Check Positive Pay Provides early detection of fraudulent, altered or counterfeit checks by verifying checks presented for payment against a check issue file.
Subject to approval. Fees and restrictions may apply. Ask us for more details.