Fidelity Bank is committed to meeting the needs of all our customers. For customers who may need special services to access our products or services, we have a number of solutions in place to provide or improve access. Our solutions are designed to assist with product and service delivery in our branches, at ATMs, online or by telephone.
Accessibility Using the Telephone
Call (404) 248-LION (5466) or (888) 248-LION (5466) to access your account information and conduct transactions with an easy-to-follow automated system available in English and Spanish.
Raised Line Large Print Checks
Large print, raised lines checks allow for easy reading and check writing and can be oriented by touch. Available to order by phone or at your nearest Fidelity Bank branch.
Mail in Deposits
Customers have the option to mail in their deposits to:
P.O. Box 105075
Atlanta, GA 30348
Be sure to include the deposit account information, as well as the total amount of deposits. Once processed, we will send a receipt of deposit to the address on file.
Our branch locations are designed with accessibility and convenience in mind. There's no need to get out of the car, utilize our drive-thru at all our branch locations or utilize one of our drive up ATMs at select locations. All of our branch locations meet ADA accessibility standards. We offer reserved parking spaces for disabled customers at all of our branches.
All of our 70+ ATMs In Georgia and Florida are accessible to customers with disabilities.
- Physical Access: All ATMs are structured to meet the ADA height and reach accessibility requirements.
- Visibility and Lighting: All ATMs are maintained to provide adequate lighting and visibility.
- Audio Capability: All ATMs are audio-enabled to allow visually impaired customers/non-customers to conduct ATM transactions privately, through a headset.
- Universal Keyboard Layout: To assist blind or visually impaired persons, our ATM keyboards feature a universal layout with a dimple for the "5" key.
Online & Mobile Accessibility
Fidelity Bank is committed and dedicated to creating a satisfying and meaningful online user experience for people with disabilities. We are engaged in efforts necessary to meet online usability and web page design requirements recommended by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) in its Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.
There are a number of accessibility features on your computer and mobile device that can help maximize the comfort of your online experience.
- Increasing the size of the text on the screen
- Magnifying the contents on the screen
- Enabling high-contrast text
- Having the words on the screen read out loud to you
For help on customizing any of these features, choose the appropriate link(s) for your operating system and/or browser below.
To modify system colors, text size, mouse pointers or enable text-to-speech, choose the appropriate link for your operating system:
To learn how to use the zoom magnification features or enable high-contrast text, choose the link for your browser: