Fidelity Bank is committed to providing a website that is as accessible as our branches. We are implementing the recommendations of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Version 2.0 as published by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C.) There is no definitive test nor certification of conformance to Level AA of the WCAG but we have used a variety of methods for assessing accessibility. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- Contact us by phone at (404) 248-LION (5466) or (888) 248-LION (5466).
- Contact us via our Contact Us form.
- Fidelity Bank strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page is Level AA compliant.
- Fidelity Bank has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice. Though some of the compliance found in WCAG conforms with 508 Compliance, we are not 508 Compliant.
- Fidelity Bank chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
Accessibility Using the Telephone
Call (404) 248-LION (5466) or (888) 248-LION (5466) to access your account information and conduct transactions with an easy-to-follow automated system available in English and Spanish.
Raised Line Large Print Checks
Large print, raised lines checks allow for easy reading and check writing and can be oriented by touch. Available to order by phone or at your nearest Fidelity Bank branch.
Mail in Deposits
Customers have the option to mail in their deposits to:
P.O. Box 105075
Atlanta, GA 30348
Be sure to include the deposit account information, as well as the total amount of deposits. Once processed, we will send a receipt of deposit to the address on file.
Our branch locations are designed with accessibility and convenience in mind. There's no need to get out of the car, utilize our drive-thru at all our branch locations or utilize one of our drive up ATMs at select locations. All of our branch locations meet ADA accessibility standards. We offer reserved parking spaces for disabled customers at all of our branches.
All of our 70+ ATMs In Georgia and Florida are accessible to customers with disabilities.
- Physical Access: All ATMs are structured to meet the ADA height and reach accessibility requirements.
- Visibility and Lighting: All ATMs are maintained to provide adequate lighting and visibility.
- Audio Capability: All ATMs are audio-enabled to allow visually impaired customers/non-customers to conduct ATM transactions privately, through a headset.
- Universal Keyboard Layout: To assist blind or visually impaired persons, our ATM keyboards feature a universal layout with a dimple for the "5" key.
Online & Mobile Accessibility
There are a number of accessibility features on your computer and mobile device that can help maximize the comfort of your online experience.
- Increasing the size of the text on the screen
- Magnifying the contents on the screen
- Enabling high-contrast text
- Having the words on the screen read out loud to you
For help on customizing any of these features, choose the appropriate link(s) for your operating system and/or browser below.
To modify system colors, text size, mouse pointers or enable text-to-speech, choose the appropriate link for your operating system:
To learn how to use the zoom magnification features or enable high-contrast text, choose the link for your browser: